Friday, October 2, 2009

cruising...




They layouts feature photos I took at our Labor Day Picnic at my sister's. Sue and Dave live near Lake Nockamixon and we enjoy going to their home for family celebrations...especially in the summer when we can go out on their pontoon boat. We all enjoyed the cruise Dave took us on. As usual during our family celebrations everyone brought something to the table and we feasted and played games. It was a lovely day and a delightful way to say goodbye to summer and get ready for school and the fall.
I used October Afternoon patterned papers and Bazzill solids. The alphas are also October Afternoon. I used my Nestabilities label dies and punched flowers from matching cardstock. If you work them with a stylus on a cork or foam pad you can make them resembles Prima flowers.
Enjoy!

No comments: