Sunday, June 6, 2010

distrezz-it-all

I took an online class from Donna Salazar through My Creative Classroom. In this class we used her new Distrezz-it-all machine from Zutter. She taught inky, spritzy, messy techniques to create a unique book, which we then bound with our Bind-it-all from Zutter. I couldn't believe how fast the weeks went by. I could have continued on, and on, and on...







These are some of the pages in the book. We made flowers of all kinds, used memory glass, denim, her Crafty Chronicle paper for flowers and other embellishments and had lots of fun. We all added our own stamp of originality and everyone's work was different and beautiful. My favorite technique is the page with the butterflies where we stamped the butterflies with Versamark ink, used Perfect Pearls to color them, spritzed them with Smooch spritz and then re-inked them with Versamark and hit them with clear embossing powder. The color and texture is worth the steps. Thanks Donna for a great class.

1 comment:

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

I love it. How do can I take one of her classes? TFS