Tuesday, January 3, 2012

crop time

I finally got around to scrapping crop night from Creating Keepsakes Convention last July. I had the privilege to crop with two great scrappers and friends. Although the room was too crowded, and we spend too long waiting in line, I had never attended the Saturday night open crop before and I am glad I tried a new experience.

The papers are from Authentique, Spendid line. I used the new WeR ribbon tool to sew in the zig-zag of green. It is just one of several options. The tool is very easy to use, you punch the holes and sew in the ribbon. Of course I added distress ink around all the papers and embellishments. The crochet flower and corrugated butterfly are from Kim Baum, one of my friends that I am cropping with here. All in all, it was a great scrappy escape with good friends, how does it get much better?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, that's me! I feel a little famous. Great page, Jenn.

Claire Lawrence said...

teeeheee, scrapping a crop seems like it could be a mirror facing another mirror, next you'll be scrapping yourself scrapping the crop:0) beautiful page. hope to see you in Feb. at CIP.

Lynn said...

Neat layout...really like the ribbon sewn thru.

Cindy said...

Looks like you had a great time...and what a great layout too! It was nice to meet you yesterday and I look forward to us keeping in touch.

Hugs,
Cindy