Thursday, July 30, 2009

CK VF

I'm off this morning to Creating Keepsakes convention in Valley Forge, PA. I'll be assisting Grace in teaching her Flower Soft card classes and manning the vendor table in the Friday night crop. When I'm not working I'll be shopping, checking out the new products, and taking some classes myself. I can't wait to grab some of the Basic Grey June Bug line, and maybe some more Lemonade. I'll be back Sunday with some new ideas and inspiration.
I'm also looking forward to seeing all the new stuff coming out of CHA that is in Orlando this weekend. Basic Grey has some holiday lines that look good.
As I throw my toothbrush into my suitcase I can't help but think how things came together yesterday to aid me in getting on the road. I found my camera, a distressing tool I tore apart my scrap room for, and running out to pick up my granddaughter from tennis camp at the last minute saved me time and money in the long run. I give God the glory for orchestrating my life to His pleasure.

No comments: