Monday, June 6, 2011

grammy's girl

You know how much I love hanging out with my granddaughter. Here we are on Mother's Day, posing for a portrait for the little adventure album I am making for her. I wanted a photo of us for the first page and asked John to snap this photo. Then I decided I needed to make a full-size page with it. It's simple, not too much stuff on it, but fun.

I used Basic Grey's, Hello Luscious papers here. I tore the edges of the layered panel. I also cut out a space for my photo, and curled in the edges. I added in a tag, a bird, and floral embellishments and some ball trim to finish out the page. The plastic roses in the center of the flowers come from Stampin' Up! I also added a couple of Girl's Paperie pearl and flag pins.
I love these little roses. And the girly page I created using all the pink embellies. And spending time with Eden.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ms. Lucie said...

I just love the tattered paper and all the layering! This is my style of scrapping! Beautiful pic too!