Tuesday, July 3, 2012

my prayer for you

My baby girl moved half-way across the country last December.  Her birthday, June 15th, was a time of reflection for me.  I miss her like crazy.  She is fiercely independent and calls when she can, but it isn't enough for me.  Did I mention that I miss her?  I created this layout using a photo she posted after she moved and cut her hair.  New city, new look?


I used Teresa Collins Fabrications patterned papers, chipboards, and brads, Bazill solid purple card stock, Want 2 Scrap bling, and distress ink and glassine envie from Tim Holtz Ranger and idea'ology lines.  I ran the envelope through my Sizzix with a Cuttlebug swiss dot folder for texture and created the dimensional flowers using several layers of punched papers fastened together with a brad and then crumpled for texture.  The tag in the envelope holds my prayers for my daughter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love, love, love it!! beautiful!