Tuesday, July 10, 2012

the prettiest flower

I just completed this layout featuring my granddaughter Eden on our day out to the Philadelphia Flower Show, in March of this year.  Without realizing, her mother had sent her in a colorful dress that stood out beautifully in all the tropical greenery of the Hawaiian themed show.


I had the My Mind's Eye Lime twist paper from last summer.  I've been hoarding it actually, as I love the pinks, violets and greens in the paper.  I made good use of the double sided paper and used a scrap of pink to mat the photo.  The alphas are October Afternoon, another fave.  The bling flower is ZVA and the butterflies and brads were leftovers from other projects.

I have tons more pics from the day, I just need to decide--a couple more layouts or a mini-album.  Hmmm....

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jess said...

So cute :) I wish I had patience for scrapbooking. You do such an amazing job!

Unknown said...

Love the pink and green, two of my favorite colors, and the paper is awesome!