Saturday, November 24, 2012

i'm a bit card crazy...

Over on the Memory Works blog the team has been featuring cards created from sketches each day this month.  I'd highly recommend you check out the cards and the cards created by consultants and blog readers based on those sketches.  Make a few yourself and link them up.  You might win a prize.  :)

http://www.memoryworksblog.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile, I'd like to share the cards I created for today's post.  The sketch was actually posted on November 17th, last Saturday, which also happens to be my birthday.



I created both a Christmas card:


I used a kraft base, Authentique's Festive papers and a denim fabric paper for the pocket.  I bedazzled the pocket with a left-over pearl swirl.  

I also made a birthday card:


I started with a kraft base once again, and used Crate Paper's On Trend papers, chipboard and 6"x 6" pad along with Sn@p Typeset alphas.  

The cards side by side:















I've been going card crazy all month and have an amazing stack of Christmas cards all ready to send out.

Enjoy!

Jenn

No comments: