Thursday, August 8, 2013

look book too

I made so many great projects with the papers MemoryWorks sent me to play with for the 2013 Spring/Summer Look Book I couldn't put them all in one post.  Here I'll showcase the Simple Stories 24/Seven papers.


I started with a mini perpetual calendar using the calendar cards included in the paper line.  For the cover I used one of the acrylic overlays to protect the paper cover.  I titled the book dates 2 remember and created a space to list birthdays and anniversaries for each month.


I created little tags for each month to make it easy to turn to the correct month quickly.


I used alphas from the sticker sheet to signify the birthday and anniversary list.


There were so many papers, stickers, chipboard embellishments, I had so much to work with.


I can even use a white pen to circle specific dates if I choose.


I used my Bind-It-All to put the book together.  I should never miss a birthday or anniversary again.  ;)


Selfies.  We all take them.  Here are some of mine.  One of these days I'll actually get a decent selfie.  Until then, I continue to try.  :)

Be happy, get scrappy!

Jenn


No comments: