Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days, 30 Cards

I have been playing along with the 30 Days, 30 Cards event on the Memory Works blog.  I've made most of the cards but I've been slow about getting them linked, so here goes:

                                                     Day 2

                                                    Day 4

                                                    Day 5

                                                    Day 6




                                                    Day 8

                                         Day 9
                                                    Day 10



                                                    Day 11
                                          Day 12




                                         Day 14

                                         Day 15
                                                   Day 16




That's a lot of cards!!!  Tomorrow, Nov 17th is my turn again and I'll be posting my sketch and card.  Play along!  It's fun!!

Be happy, get scrappy,

Jenn






No comments: