Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have conquered technology!

It is no secret that technology and I are not on great speaking terms. Awhile ago my photo-printer stopped talking to my computer and I haven't been able to retrieve photos from my camera. I have been able to print which was good enough up to a point. I spent more hours than I should admit making the interface work again. Yeah, I can now upload photos, tweak them a bit, post here and there as well as save them on my computer and on disk. I should have been cleaning my pantry but this was more important.

I've still managed to be creative. I am a member of Club Scrap and am currently in the Camp Yah- Hey-n-So, cabin three. Each week we are given a challenge and create layouts using primarily Club Scrap supplies. Each cabin posts their layouts, points are calculated and winning cabins receive discounts from Club Scrap. I put together 3 two-page layouts for this week's before and after challenge. My subjects were strawberries turned into jam and the "jam-isms" that we came up with as we got tired of looking at strawberries; Christmas before the opening and after the opening of gifts-even with only four kids at the time we still made a mess; and before and after my brother had a meal at Texas Roadhouse.















In addition to the challenge layouts we can post any layouts for single points. This week we also had an Arts & Crafts challenge and made cards. I made about 15 so far, I'll post some of my favorites. Then I really need to get to my pantry so I can play guilt-free some more with my paper.

This card is Club Scrap paper from the Matrix collection with Stampin' Up stamps.
Many thanks is another Stampin' Up stamp on Sparkle and Ivory Elegance papers.









For you is on Chapter One papers with Clear Stamps (flower and sentiment) and hardware from Stampin' Up. Thank You is on A Study in Red papers with Stampin' Up flowers. All inks are from Stampin' Up. Enjoy!

No comments: