Friday, July 25, 2008

one of My Favorite scrapping subjects...

Four years ago I joined a special club: Women who are far too young to be Grandmothers: or in other word the WAFTYBiGs. Since becoming a member I have a new subject to scrapbook about and my layouts feature my adorable granddaughter. I've decided to share a few with you. First out are layouts of Eden's 2nd birthday party.



These layouts feature papers from K&Co.'s Margo line. The chipboard embellishments are from that line too. Then there is lined, scalloped paper, rub-on stitching, letters and lots of rhinestone accents.

Eden is clowning around here, wearing the rainbow-fro. I've layered papers from Martha Stewart as well as others I don't know who manufactures. Except for the background paper, all the layered papers were scraps or leftovers that I ripped to create the layers. Ribbons, rhinestones and letter stickers are from my personal stash. The big heart brad is from Around the Block and has a bling accents, as does the title.


This last layout is one of my daughters, Jess. The journaling is on a hand-cut star tag and reads: Sometimes sweet; sometimes sassy, always complicated; at a crossroads; smart, beautiful, talented. The papers are Basic Grey Sultry, with sticker letters and fibers from the line; Thickers foam letters, and some chipboard accents and layered flower. The felt butterfly is from Oriental Trading. There is a swirl stenciled on that I sprayed with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist.


Enjoy!

No comments: