Saturday, March 28, 2009

what I do

I've been preparing for a "trade" fair that my church is holding: Tools of the Trade. This fair is to let our church family know what kinds of businesses we are involved in. Many of our church family have their own businesses and offer diverse services. We can share our talents and let folks know that the next time they need, say a car mechanic, wedding planner or scrapbook teacher there is someone they know in the industry.
I decided to nab a space and let my church family know that I've been working to turn my scrapbooking and papercrafting hobby into a little business. This decision then forced me to examine what kinds of services I would offer. I'm sharing this list here:

One-of-a-kind albums/Custom Albums
Gift Albums
Mini Albums
Unique Cards
Classes for students(kids) and adults
Beginner/Advanced layout classes
Hand-sewn books
Altered art
Parties
Favors
Invitations

If you or anyone you know are interested in what I'm doing, please email me at:
jennedwardson@hotmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

COOL! good for you! I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for custom work to be done and hopefully I can pass on some names to you.