Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today

I had lots of fun today. I went on a mini road trip with two friends to a couple of local scrapbooking stores. One, Memory Lane or "mlpa" had ordered a mask I was interested in and it was available for me to pick up. I also picked up some Making Memories Christmas papers and sticker alphabets, some Scenic Route papers and another stencil. Mlpa has the newest stuff and plenty of it. From my home to Quakertown is about an hour. From there we headed over to Gilbertsville to Inspired Treasures. They had some of Tim Holtz' "idea'ology" items that I was missing. They said they'd be getting some of his new stuff in later this month or early next month. I also picked up some great "Thickers"--I love their alphas. Inspired Treasures has some really great project samples, new and different from the same-old. I went shopping, not really needing anything and somehow managing to spend about $75 between the two stores. Hmm. I finally made it home late this afternoon, ready for another dose of Tylenol and lunch/dinner. I really had to do some straightening around the house before delving into my new goodies. Now I'm feeling my 5:15am wake up and wanting to sleep and wanting to play all the same. It's too early to tell which will win.

No comments: