Friday, September 12, 2008

Yeah, I was able to get my projects posted! Here is a small table or desk "frame" with a photo on one side and stamped sentiment on the other. This is Erik playing around at the beach. The chipboard is covered, both sides with coordinating papers and held together with ribbon. I made this as a sample for my Etsy shop which I haven't done much with yet either. This would make a great favor for a shower--think pink or blue papers, baby sentiment and a photo of the newborn, or a space for that photo. It would also be a great favor with just the mat for the photo for any event--ladies luncheon or banquet, holiday dinner place-card or birthday party. Yes, the plan is to offer them, custom made in my Etsy shop so stop by if you're interested.

These two photos showcase a cover for post-it pads. They look stylish on your desk, by the phone or in your pocketbook. These too make great small gifts or favors for many occassions and can be customized.
This "Family" pocket and tag album is one I created with We'R double sided papers. A kit will be available in my Etsy shop so you can recreate this mini-album. Each pocket has a tag that you can decorate on both sides and makes a great mini memory book from a recent vacation or event.

This is just a card I made using stamps, paper and ribbon. I stamped two different flower images from Stampin' Up sets in black ink on blue paper. I then outlined them in white pen to create a "bandana" effect. The light blue and white striped paper is from Laura Ashley and is stamped with another Stampin' Up stamp. The blue ribbon on the side just finishes off the panel which is then adhered to a pale blue card. This is an easy technique and makes a great looking background.

No comments: